It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
Today's sketch was an easy one for me. Though, I wasn't going to do the obvious "flower" image. But as I thought about it, the Christmas Quilt Bundle has a flower image and thought it would make a good birthday card. With that decided, in no time at all today's card came together quickly. And look - it's not a Christmas card. I did need to find an appropriate greeting, and Big on Birthdays was the perfect fit (I don't reach for that stamp set nearly enough)!
How'd She DO That tips for Quilted Christmas Birthday Card:
- Stamps: Christmas Quilt, Big on Birthdays (greeting)
- Garden Green (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Soft Sky (3-3/8" x 2-1/2")
- Whisper White (3/8" x 4" and scrap for flower)
- Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack (3-1/4" x 2-3/8")
- Ink: Soft Sky, Garden Green
- Other: Big Shot, Quilt Builder Framelits Dies, Clear Faceted Gems, Glue Dots
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I've been running out of birthday cards, so I think I'll make up a few of these. I've lovin' that there are more options than just holiday cards for the Christmas Quilt Bundle. Be sure to add to your shopping today, as the Christmas Quilt Bundle is retiring soon!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 144673 Quilt Builder Framelits Dies (2017 Holiday Catalog)
- 146026 Bundle & Save 10% with Christmas Quilt Stamp Set
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop: Year-End Sales Event (while supplies last)
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber