ok, ok...I gave in and ordered the new Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit. People have been raving about it and I thought - "what, it couldn't be that cute". Well, I was wrong...it is that cute! And fun to make too!
The Frightful Wreath came together at my very first Craft the Night Away get-together. A night designed for me to do some personal crafting. I invited a few friends & customers to join me to craft their own projects with me. The event was timed to coordinate with World Card Making Day, which is this weekend.
Note: a hot glue tool is needed to adhere the end of the black "wrap", the glittered web to the wreath and the paper rosette.
A closer look at the beaded spider may appear intimidating - especially to a non-beader, like me. But it was so easy (a little time-consuming, but not hard at all). I love the results - he's so cute!
Both the wreath and the night was a huge success for me. It was fun getting to know some of my customers better, fun to spend time in my new classroom crafting and not working. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate World Card Making Day.
Here's my friend, Terry with one of her creations for the night...a card for a friend who just bought a house. Features the Holiday Home Stamps & Framelit Bundle (135857).
I'll definitely be doing more Craft the Night Away get-togethers in the future. Hope you get a chance to do some crafting this weekend.
Watch Video: Stampin' Up! Frightful Wreath
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Save 15-20% with Stamp, Stock and Save sale - ends Monday, 10/6
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals - there's some great deals this week, ends Monday, 10/6!
- Be sure to swing by the Clearance Rack too!
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Pick a Pack of Paper when you join my STARS community
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit