It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight-Packaging Dies" challenge.
For a packaging die, I chose the Bakers Box Thinlit Dies. And it was a good thing, as I hadn't used it yet - yikes. What I discovered was...this box is super easy and comes together really fast.
- Cut one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock down to two pieces of 5-1/2" x 6" pieces. Die cut 2 box shapes.
- Die cut "double circle" at top of each box shape, and die cut window.
- Adhere 2" x 2-1/2" piece of Window Sheet to the inside of the box to cover the window area.
- Adhere box with Tear & Tape adhesive and fold box together
- Fill with treats
- Tie off with Kraft Rope Trim
- Stamp greeting from Christmas Pines stamp set with Real Red on scrap of Whisper White. Die cut with small "label" shape
- Punch 1/16" circle. Thread Candy Cane Baker's Twine thru hole and under/& around rope trim. Tie in a bow.
- Die cut pine (Cucumber Crush) and berries (Red Glimmer Paper) using Pretty Pines Thinlits. Adhere with glue dots under greeting.
I'm definitely going to be using the Baker's Box Thinlit Dies more often!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's participants