I'm excited to share my March 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Pocketful of Cheer alternative ideas with you today. I created these cards with just a few extra supplies.
As many of you know, when I'm using up leftover pieces from Paper Pumpkin kits, I like to reach for Stampin' Up!'s Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes (133766). I always have a pack or two on hand. Take a look at my trio of note cards...
Happy Happy Birthday Hat Note card - additional supplies
- 122924 Pool Party Card Stock (scrap for balloons)
- 140608 Party Punch Pack (balloon)
- 131197 Bermuda Bay Card Stock (1/8" x 3/4")
- 135859 Tree Punch (to punch party hat)
Hooray Grad Note Card - additional Supplies
- 100730 Whisper White Card Stock (1-3/8" square)
- 131197 Bermuda Bay Card Stock (1-5/8" square)
- 122942 Silver Mini Brads
Baby Love Note Card - additional supplies
- 138926 Washi Label Punch
- 122924 Pool Party Card Stock (scrap for heart)
- 133878 Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- 124262 Twine Baker's Whisper White
The Pocketful of Cheer Paper Pumpkin kit was a lot of fun to play with. I have a couple more projects to share, hopefully over the weekend. Though, I am working on my taxes this weekend-ugh! But maybe I can squeeze in some photo editing and blogging.
- WATCH: Pocketful of Cheer Video
- PRINT: Pocketful of Cheer Sneak Peek PDF
- SEE: Pocketful of Treat Pouches
- ORDER: Pocketful of Cheer Refill Kit (141336) - $8.00
Paper Pumpkin - Free Stamp Set with April's kit!