It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Sketch Challenge!
I am lovin' this week's Sketch Pad challenge. Not only is it a great QC card layout (quick & cute)...it's also perfect for Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper. Pull out just about any DSP pack and Stampin' Up! has already done the work for you with mixing and matching patterns. All you need to do is decide what kind of greeting you want to add and you're done in no time at all.
I choose the Lullaby Designer Series Paper. It's perfect for baby cards and this sketch too! I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a boy or a girl card, so I made both. Which do you like?
Dawn's Paper Measurements:
- Cardbase 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Left piece 2"x 4"
- Top right 3-1/8" x 1-1/2"
- Bottom right 3-1/2 x 2-3/8"
I can see myself reaching for this sketch again. I think you'll enjoy it as well.
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy Techlin: Joy Fold Christmas card
- Sharon Bennett: Truly Grateful card
- Robyn Rasset: Fall Fest card
- Heidi Vinkemeier: Flower Patch card
- Connie Plaumann: Trim The Tree cards
- Miriam Bollinger: Perfect Pennants card
- Angela O'Neil: Motley Monsters DSP card
- Judy Strickline: Mingle All the Way card
Dawn's Stampin' Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Like QC cards? Then you'll enjoy October's Card Buffet Class Kit
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit
Speaking of Designer Series Paper...Get 6 Months FREE!
During October...when you purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit and become a member of my DOstamperSTARS community, you'll enjoy one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months!
I'd love to welcome you to my community of STARS!
Are you Ready?
Click "join now" button