It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color challenge.
As soon as I saw this week's color combo, I recalled some Halloween candy that I picked up from Target's Dollar Spot for my grandson's. I wanted to make some sort of pouch or wallet to hold them. Here's what I came up with...
Sweet Hauntings Mini Treat Bag Pouch
Ain't it cute? I squealed with delight. that what I envisioned in my mind actually worked. Plus...the candy fits perfectly in the pouch - woohoo!
How to create a Mini Treat Bag Pouch:
- Make a Mini Treat Bag from the Neutrals Envelope Paper (Kraft) & Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
- Fold up bottom about 2" to create the pouch
- Wrap 1-1/2" x 8" strip of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper around the pouch
- Tie off with Into the Into The Woods 3/8" Cotton Ribbon
- Stamp 3" x 3-1/4" Very Vanilla card insert
- Decorate using Sweet Hauntings stamp set
- Insert card and deliver to your friends!
These little pouches would be great for classroom, teacher and co-worker treats too! Be sure to add these Happy Haunting products to your order so you can start making your Mini Treat Bag Halloween Pouches in time for Halloween.
Check out more "Color" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Judy Strickling: Sheltering (TP) Tree Card
- Connie Plaumann: Howl-o-ween Mini Treat Bag
- Miriam Bollinger: Punch Art Halloween Card
- Robyn Rasset: Forest Friends Card
- Dawn Olchefske: Sweet Hauntings Mini Treat Bag Pouch
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- September VIP Hostess Code = J3QEH9U4 (learn more here)
Holiday & Annual Catalog Product Shares - details HERE