I hosted a shoebox swap while at the Milwaukee Stampin' Up! On Stage event last month. The event was for my team and we invited my friend and fellow demonstrator Susan Campfield and her team to join us! It's always fun when you get a chance to make other people's cards - allows you to spread your stamping wings and gives you a chance to see how other people design and put their cards together. I still learn a trick or two whenever I attend one.
The only thing "bad" about a shoebox swap is, I don't always know who's card I made. Like this one, which uses my favorite stamp set, Wild About Flowers (it's definitely a must-have stamp set!). If this is your card, please let me know and I'd be happy to give you credit. (This card was created by Anita Dickson)
4-1/4" Square Wild About Flowers Window Card Tips:
- 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" Pacific Point card base (fold in half)
- Cut out window with Circle Framelit (use 7th one from the center)
- 8" x 4" Whisper White inside panel (fold in half)
- Stamp images on front of white panel
- Add Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers with glue pen)
- Adhere back of white panel to the inside of the card back
- Tie Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon around the front of card (both white and Pacific Point pieces)
- Fits in Medium Envelope
This will be one of my quick & cute (QC) card offerings at my next local Card Buffet Class, December 29th. RSVP here.
Hope to see you there~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Looking for Framelit Sizes? I've got them all organized for you. Click on Stampin' Up! Framelit Sizes to view all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelits and sizes!