Today I'm sharing another QC card (quick & cute). After the Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set sold out (for the 2nd time), I wasn't going to share this card. But I think it's really cute and of course, quick! It features one of this week's Weekly Deals - Merry Minis Punch Pack on sale now until Monday. Which is totally a must-have punch pack (imo)!!
Punching Tip: Punch the star/tree first, then center that into the Postage Stamp Punch.
So - what could you substitute for the greeting? I would suggest the "Season's Greetings" image from the More Merry Christmas stamp set, a carry-over set from the 2012 Holiday Catalog (126400w or 126402c).
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 133455 Endless Wishes Photopolymer - sorry, sold out
- 120953 Crumb Cake cardstock
- 119686 Early Espresso cardstock
- 100702 Old Olive cardstock
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 126974 Early Espresso Ink
- 122344 Postage Stamp Punch
- 126882 Merry Minis Punch Pack - on sale until Monday 12/9/13
- 123125 Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
- 119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- 104332 Snail Adhesive
- 103683 Glue Dots (to adhere punched squares)