Last month's Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived just in time for the 4th of July . It was Max's first Paper Pumpkin kit delivered right to his door, so you can imagine his excitement!
Here's Sam, Angie and Max busy making up the Pinwheel Party treat bags filled with homemade caramels.
As the kit came with enough supplies to create 24 treat bags (or pinwheel "flowers", or whatever you what to create with it)...there was plenty to hand out treats to coaches, friends and family!
The kit itself is no longer available. However, the Pinwheel Party Refill Kit is available to Paper Pumpkin members/subscribers. Just contact me with your refill order - can be added to with regular Stampin' Up! product too!
Pinwheel Party Refill Kit INCLUDES:
- 24 precut designer pinwheel forms (8 ea. of 3 different patterns)
- 24 paper straws
- 20 Whisper White banners
- 24 cellophane bags
- Basic Gray Baker’s Twine
- 24 silver brads
- 24 silver clips
Paper Pumpkin Past Kits
So...are you looking for more of June's fun Pinwheel Party Kit?
- Stampin' Up! just updated the Paper Pumpkin Past Kits Flyer and the Pinwheel Party Refill Kit is now available for Paper Pumpkin members!
- They've also updated their system and we can now add them to orders (not available online yet). So feel free to contact me with your order.
If you haven't heard...Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions are here!
I'm so excited about this option, especially since Stampin' Up! has made huge improvements to the kits. If you haven't seen one lately - you're missing out!
- Here's the best news - you can order the prepaid subscription online, at a party or contact me directly!
- Better yet - you can add Stampin' Up! product to your prepaid subscription order and when it reaches $150 or more - you qualify for Stampin' Rewards
- Plus, if you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order past kits and refills (just updated today: check it out here - can only be order by following instructions on flyer, but other product may be added to it)
- Woohoo! Isn't that awesome?! Sorry - I just can't contain myself.
Here's the price list for Prepaid Subscriptions:
- 137858 1-month subscription $19.95
- 137859 3-month subscription $59.85
- 137860 6-month subscription $113.70—save $1 per month
- 137861 12-month subscription $215.40—save $2 per month
- prices include shipping, but not sales tax
How It Works:
1. When you place your order, you'll receive an e-mail from Stampin' Up! with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
2. You'll go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
3. Then you can start enjoying the monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they'll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- Can be used as a gift subscription program, you can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer is back!
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit