It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
If you're looking for stamp sets that are perfect for coloring with Stampin' Blends, the 2018 Holiday Catalog is filled with lots of choices! One of them being, the Country Home stamp set, which at first look, I didn't get. I know, I know...what was I thinking?
After seeing my DOstamperSTARS stamping community's creations, I broke down and got it. And...I'm so glad I did. The images are perfect for Stampin' Blends.
This is one of the cards I offered at my Local Stamping Club Class this week (I have a TO GO option too). It was a hit, as it featured the Double Dutch Door Fun Fold and the Stampin' Blends.
The card "style" was shared with me by my friend & fellow demonstrator, Julie Davison (I love her work!),. Let's dive into this fun fold card.
How'd She DO That? tips for Double Dutch Door Fun Fold card:
- Card base: 4-1/8" x 8-3/4", score at 5-1/2" (Crumb Cake)
- Wrap around door panel: 2-1/4" x 8-1/2", score at 2-1/8" from each end (Crumb Cake) - adhere center area only, to back of card.
- Top flap: 3" x 3-7/8" (Galvanized Metallic Paper with Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder)
- Door Flaps: two 2" x 2" (Country Lane Designer Series Paper)
- Focal Point: 4" x 2-7/8" (Whisper White), 4-1/4" x 3-1/2" (Thick Whisper White)
Everyone had so much fun coloring this Country Home image with Stampin' Blends. I heard many comments on how soothing it was to color with them. For me, my favorite thing about Stampin' Blends is...they make me feel like an artist. Here's the list of what was used.
- Mango Melody Combo Pack
- Mint Macaron Combo Pack
- Old Olive Combo Pack
- Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack
- Dark Crumb Cake
- Dark Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends are not just for paper. You can also color our Basic Pearls and Rhinestone Jewels (among other surfaces), which were colored with the Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend Marker.
Be sure to check out all of the products from the Country Lane Suite and add them to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
BONUS DAYS - Redeem Coupon Codes (don't forget)
If you earned Bonus Days coupon codes in August, it’s time to redeem them!
Bonus Days is the perfect time to check off items on your 2018 holiday catalog wish list, or purchase that big-ticket item you’ve had your eyes on. Hurry! You’ve got until September 30 to redeem your coupon codes!
- Redemption Period: September 1- 30
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes that can be used on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Learn more about earning and redeeming during Bonus Days here.
DASHING ALONG Promotion
Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? Do you have a big Shopping List ?
- If you said “Yes” to both questions, this may be the perfect time for you to get that shopping list filled.
- What’s the occasion? Right now if you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE.
- This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
Print: Dashing Along Flyer
Shopping and Special Offer Links