Today I'm sharing a couple of fun projects made with the November 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit, Simply Snowflake. First off, here's the kit...
Refill is now available:
- Simply Snowflake Refill Kit 
- only $7.95 for 8 cards and 12 tags
Next, check out a two alternative ideas for the Simply Snowflake kit. I think you're gonna love 'em!
Simply Snowflake Treat Box
One of the things I really wanted to make with this card kit was a box. I had a vision in my head of a simple square box. But when I tried to make one - my vision didn't translate very well. So I scratched that idea and opted for a smaller, but more fun Treat Box.
With a couple of extra score lines and a few cuts here & there, you too can be making these fun treat boxes Your friends will be amazed! I know I was tickled pink with the way it turned out. Speaking of pink (and I know you want to know)...the candy I used was found at my local grocery store. It's called Celebration Sixlets.
Simply Snowflake Pop-Up Gift Card Holder
I'm just over the moon in love with the way this Gift Card Holders turned out. You can actually get two from one card base. Just cut the card in half at 5-1/2".
I was giddy when I discovered that a gift card could sit nicely displayed on the snowflake die cut. Plus it kind of "pops up" when you open the holder. (Sorry for the ugly coupon card - it was the only card I could find at the time)
Used some of the leftover die cut letters & a 1/2" Circle Punch (you'll need to provide) to decorate the front of the gift card holder. What a fun way to wrap up your gift cards this year!
Need more instructions? I put together a How'd She DO That? video for you. It's a little long, but includes a review of the kit (contents and finished projects), plus BOTH of the projects above...Enjoy!
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin Simply Snowflake Bonus Projects
Did you watch the video? I know...cute projects, huh?
If you're a beginner crafter, you'll enjoy creating Paper Pumpkin projects, as it comes with everything you need and instructions.
If you're an experience crafter, you too will enjoy Paper Pumpkin for all the coordinated supplies you'll receive to make projects inside or outside the box!
Join and activiate your Paper Pumpkin Subscription by December 10th to receive this month's kit.
Happy Crafting~Dawn O
Gift for Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
For more ideas, be sure to purchase or subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me. Each month I collaberate with top demonstratrors to bring you 8-10 more exclusive ideas...only for you!
Current subscribers - watch your inbox today for your Simply Snowflake Bonus Idea Sheets.
Thank you for subscribing with me!
Give the Gift of Paper Pumpkin
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions are the perfect gift this holiday season-for friends, family, and yourself! A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper so anyone can skip to the fun. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Gift Giving made easy:
- Step one: Purchase a 1,3,6, or 12-month subscription
- Step two: You'll receive an e-mail with a redemption code and link to a printable gift card
- Step three: Print the card, fill it out, and gift the gift of creativity
- 137858 1-month subscription $19.95
- 137859 3-month subscription $59.85
- 137860 6-month subscription $113.70—save $1 per month
- 137861 12-month subscription $215.40—save $2 per month
- prices include shipping, but not sales tax
- Plus, if you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order past kits and refills (updated monthly... check it out here - can only be order by following instructions on flyer, but other product may be added to it)
- Plus, Plus...I'll include my Bonus Project Ideas PDF as a gift from me!
Choose a Prepaid Subscription today!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit