Today I'm sharing an easy Bookmark Card using the Watercolor Wings stamp set. This would make a great card for Mother's Day (coming May 14th), or the book lover in your life.
Watercolor Wings Bookmark Card (finished size 3-3/4" x 8-1/2")
- Stamp 7-1/4" x 2-1/2" Whisper White cardstock (for bookmark) using Watercolor Wings stamp set:
- Fern = Cucumber Crush ink
- Butterfly & greeting = Watermelon Wonder ink
- Stamp 3-1/2" x 8-1/4" Cucumber Crush cardstock with the same images & ink as the bookmark. TIP: To "match-up" the images...ink up stamp, place stamped bookmark over this panel, then eyeball where you want to stamp. Slide bookmark to the side and stamp. Repeat for each image.
- Place Cucumber Crush stamped panel face down on Simply Scoring Tool and score every 1/4". Flip back over and adhere to folded 8-1/2" x 7-1/2" Cucumber Crush card base (scored in half at 3-3/4".
- Punch 1/4" hole near top of bookmark. Loop ribbon through hole (from Cupcake & Carousels Accessories Kit). Attach Rhinestones on butterfly.
- Create two Daffodil Delight cardstock "photo corners" measuring 1/2" x 1-1/8". Fold the left bottom corner diagonally up towards the center of the top edge. Repeat with the bottom right corner. They should meet together in the middle.
- Add adhesive to the backside of the folded photo corners (use something strong like either Glue Dots or Fast Fuse (do not glue together).
- Lay bookmark onto card front and insert photo corners into opposite corners and press them down firmly. Now the bookmark can be easily removed.
If you're like me and your mother is know longer with you. However, you may have other people in your life who are like "mother-figures" to you. Don't forget to send them wishes on Mother's Day too! I'm sure they'll appreciate receiving a handmade card from you.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Get Retiring Product Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products