It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
Halloween Night Card
- Apply Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape to a folded 11" x 4-1/4" Basic Black card base .
- Wrap Halloween Night Bakers Twine around card front and tie in a bow
- Stamp greeting (Suite Seasons stamp set) on 1-7/8" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use Stampin' Write Markers (Perfect Plum, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie). Adhere to 2" x 2-3/8" piece of Perfect Plum cardstock. Then adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Halloween Nights Enamel Dots. Place one on the exclamation point.
As this card is going to my grandsons, I thought it would be fun to bring a little spookiness to the inside of the card.
- Ghost = Whisper White cardstock, Paisley Framelits, Pumpkin Pie mouth (from Spooky Fun stamp set)
- Bat = Basic Black cardstock, Halloween Scene Edgelits
- Witch = Old Olive cardstock, Halloween Scene Edgelits
- Greeting = from Spooky Fun stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I think they're gonna like it! Now I just gotta get them in the mail.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's participants