For my Just Card Buffet Class this month, I reached for a Stampin' Up! "oldie but goodie", Wetlands stamp set. Well, it's not that old, but it is a great set with nice nature styled images and three standard greetings. Love those sets that have images paired with greetings!
For the ease of creating sand and water, I reached for the versatile Work of Art stamp set and stamped the "curved swatch" image with Sahara Sand and Pool Party inks. Quick and easy, and my kind of coloring!
The card is finished off with the greeting punched with the large oval punch and a touch of Baker's Twine. The twine is attached to the card with the new Handheld Stapler, then tied off. I think it's a nice touch...don't you?
I'm always looking for a nice masculine card, but I'm sure anyone would enjoy receiving this card.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2015 Occasions Catalog Product Shares
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration (FREE product with $50 order)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals - some fabulous deals this week!
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit
Become a DOstamperSTAR Today!
Click "join now" button