It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week it's a Home Sweet Home challenge.
I'm lovin' this week's Home Sweet Home challenge. I took inspiration from the pillows and pulled out Stampin' Up!'s nautical themed stamp set, By The Tide. The card actually came together very quickly and definitely fits the bill for a quick and cute card (QC).
Dawn's Stamping Tips
- Stamp By The Tide images in Midnight Muse ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock scraps, punch out with Postage Stamp punch
- Punch additional Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse cardstock pieces with Postage Stamp punch
- Adhere piecies to Crumb Cake panel (3-7/8" x 5-1/8")
- Tie Gold Bakers Twine around panel
- Adhere to Very Vanilla panel (4" x 5-1/4")
- Adhere to Midnight Muse card base (5-1/2" x 8-1/2)
- Stamp "anchor" image in Midnight Muse ink onto Very Vanilla, punch out with 1" circle punch
- Stamp Hardwood (background stamp) in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Card cardstock, punch with 1-1/4" circle punch.
- Adhere the 2 punch pieces together and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Miriam's Scallop Tag Topper Box
- Connie's By the Tide Card
- Sharon's Thanks So Much Card
- Cindy's Nautical Hardwood Card
- Robyn's Easter Slider Card
- Jan's Elegant Butterfly Card
- Michelle's Nautical Gate Fold Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies