It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! This week it's a Home Sweet Home challenge.
I spy an octopus...so I grabbed the adorable Sea Street stamp set. I just have to say...I did not want to like this set. But have to admit - it's SO growing on me and now it's on my "have to have it" list!
Dawn's Stamping Tips
- The octopus was stamped using a modified Triple Time Stamping Technique - just 2 smaller layers.
- Whisper White (1-1/4" x 1-1/2" and 2" x 2-1/4")
- Tangerine Tango (1-1/2" x 1-3/8" and 2-1/8" x 2-3/8")
- The eyes are Pearl Basic Jewels
- Color with Calypso Coral (130996) Blendabilities Marker (available August 1st, 2am MT)
- I probably should have selected the smallest size pearl, as his eyes look a little big, leaning towards creepy (ha!)
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Connie's Sea Creatures card
- Sharon's Numbers Birthday card
- Cindy's Bloom for You card
- Robyn's Sea Turtle punch art card
- Miriam's Serene Silhouette card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Clearance Rack
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit