We celebrated my Dad's 75th birthday yesterday. He's also a veteran - thanks Dad! So I thought I'd share the card I made for him today, using Stampin' Up!'s Circle Thinlet Card Die.
I really wanted to use the "oldie, but goodie" phrase and thought a record/album would make a fun coordinating image. Plus we topped it off with a gift card to a fun local restaurant, called the 50's Grill. Which is decorated in a 50's theme with juke box music playing in the background. I was happy with the results, as was my Dad.
Take a closer look:
- The album is made with 3 punches
- I printed the inside greeting from my computer.
- To get the extended flap, watch my How'd She DO That? video Thinlet Card Die Extended Flap.
- The chevrons and yay images are part of the 9 additional images you get with the Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480)
DOstamping Online Party Winners!
This week we have three DOstamping Online Party Shopping Spree Winners - woohoo!
- Jean C = $65 plus 1 half-priced item
- Elyse S = $65 plus 1 half-priced item
- Tamara M = $65 plus 1 half-priced item
DOstamping Online Party details:
- Just place an order of $25 or more (before shipping/tax) and you'll be entered in myWeekly Online Party Shopping Spree Drawing (includes regular, clearance rack, weekly deals and digital products).
- Each Monday, at least one shopping spree winner will be selected. Winners are responsible for sales tax & half price items
- No Hostess Code needed - qualifying orders will automatically be entered and will be confirmed in my "thank you for your order" email!
- Offer from Dawn Olchefske
- Check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals (ends today)
- Holiday Tag it Box Bundles
- 30% off MDS Seasonal Sale
- Cut & Ready Card Bases
- Clearance Rack deals!
- Still taking sign ups for Dawn's Product Shares
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards