Get out your Circle Collection Framelits for today's Happy St. Patrick's Day card. Brought to you by Max & Sam (with an assist by me, Umma!)
Last week when we were moving, Max pleaded with me to make a St. Patrick's Day card. It's hard to turn him down, but it was moving day and cardmaking just wasn't going to happen. I promised him we'd get it done by the time he needed it. So, guess what we did yesterday?
We started on a rainbow first (he wanted a leprechaun, rainbow and pot of gold. We hit 2 out of 3 - that ain't too bad.) I showed Max first, then he showed Sam.
The circles were all adhered together and then cut in half, getting 2 rainbows from each circle collection.
Next was the pot o' gold, grass, cloud & greeting that uses the following:
- 120907 Decorative Label Punch
- 119857 Word Window Punch
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch
- 121045 Basic Black Cardstock
- 133512 Gold Envelope Liner from the "Good As Gold" Card Kit (free with $50 order, ends 3/31)
- 133325 Fringe Scissors
- 113439 Big Shot
- 132968 Word Bubble Framelits
- 133520 Decorative Dots TIEF (free with $50 order, ends 3/31)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes (128748w or 127802c)
What fun we had. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hurry - Sale-a-Bration FREE Products ends in just 2 weeks!
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure VIEW or
- PRINT (easy-to-read single page PDF
- Free product with $50 order, two free with $100, three free with $150 and so on...
Join my DOstamperSTARS community today!