Today I'm sharing some cards sent to me by one of my DOstamperSTAR team members, Bernadette Baio. She's a big fan of punch art and created three fabulous Valentine's Day themed punch art cards. Take a look...
TIP: The rose is made with the Bird Builder Punch
TIP: The flowers are made with the new Blossom Bunch Punch
I've received several requests for instructions for the shirt/tie card. Here you go...
- Pocket: 1-3/8" x 1-3/4" (fold down about 1/4")
- Collar: 1-1/2" x 4-1/4" Thick Whisper White. Fold sides inwards at a diagonal and adhere near top of card.
- Card: 4" x 9-1/2" Thick Whisper White. Score and fold at 4-3/4"
- start with 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of cardstock
- fold paper in half long-wise.
- diagonal fold the two bottom corners in about 1" on each side to meet in center (this creates the bottom "point" of the tie)
- fold both sides in at a slight diagonal starting about one-third of the way in at the top to about 1/2" in over at the bottom (will fold over previous fold)
- trim off anything that "hangs over the edges"
- glue all folds together. it will look like a kite but flat at the top
- 1-3/4" x 7/8" piece of cardstock
- fold each side inward at a diagonal so the corner "tips" touch and glue together (looks like a little "basket")
- adhere to top of tie, then to card
(Thanks Berni for working through the instructions with me)
Didn't she do a fabulous job? When asked by Bernadette which one was my favorite, I replied "I love them all". Though the "table setting" card is very clever, so that is probably my most favorite. How about you...which one is your favorite?
I love to share my team's handiwork and look forward to sharing more of their little trinkets, gifts and cards with you soon.
Punch Art Products
NEW January VIP Hostess Code = EEADKFNW
(learn more here)
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team during Sale-a-Bration
Get an extra $30 in product!
Learn more here