As many of you know - I mail out a free 12 Week's of Christmas Newsletter this time of year. And this year is no exception. These 12 projects are created and shared by a cooperative group of demonstrators that I'm a member of. I'm about halfway through and will be sending week 7 & 8 tomorrow. If you haven't been receiving them, you'll want sign up here (note: it is a separate email service from my blog feed service). And yes, you will have access to the past weeks of Christmas Projects - woohoo!.
Tip for opening and reading my newsletter: when you receive my newsletter in your inbox...Click anywhere on the open email and it will take you to the full view of the newsletter with active links to the Project PDF's and more!
Curvy Keepsake Box Holiday Trio
For week #2, I shared a couple of Holiday Character Curvy Keepsake Boxes. Specifically the Santa and the Snowman boxes. After I created the project sheet, I later created the Rudolph box (but it was after the publication deadline). So I thought I'd share all three with you today.
Includes instructions for:
- Basic Curvy Keepsake Box Assembly
- Santa Box
- Snowman Box
- Bonus = Rudolph Box
Aren't these boxes darling? My grandson's favorite is the snowman box. There are so many adorable characters you can create with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies (135853). It's a must for your collection.
Check out my Curvy Keepsake Box Pintest Board for more inspiration!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- NEW: November 24 to December 2:
- Banner Blessings Stamp Set, November Photopolymer Release
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit