Here's a Seasonal Sampler I did with my DOstamperSTARS. This month's theme was Winter. Each person designed 2 squares and we swapped them at our Potluck-n-Love event last month (more on that in a future post).
Here's my 2" squares:
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Reindeer Square:
- 131880 Warmth & Wonder stamp set - wood mount (holiday hostess set)
- 131883 Warmth & Wonder stamp set - clear mount (holiday hostess set)
- 130920 Artisan Label Punch
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 120902 Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
- Smokey Slate Ink, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker
- Smokey Slate, Whisper White cardstock
- Island Indigo Bakers Twine
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and 2-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Bird Square:
Here's the finished sampler framed in a 10x10 shadowbox, with a mat using Stampin' Up!'s Silver Foil Sheets (132178) :
Didn't it turn out great? I'm just lovin' these samplers!!
One of my favorite squares is the Silver Foil Snowflake made by Jolene. Here's some tips:
- Die cut a Silver Foil Sheets (132178) snowflake using the smallest size from the Festive Flurry Framelits (132193)
- Add texture with the Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (120902).
I had an extra reindeer square leftover, so I made a card with it. Really, any square could be turned into a card.