Here's another Stampin' Up! must-have tool that is retiring May 31st...the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. Designed to be used with the Simply Scored board, it creates diagonal lines great for backgrounds, boxes, bags, fun fold cards and more! Today I have 5 Ways to use the Diagonal Plate, all with a How'd She DO That? video!
#1. Double Pocket Pouch with video
#2. Scored Diamond Background with video
#3. Easy Box Card with video
#4. Easy Envelope Box with video
#5. Pinwheel Fun Fold Card with video
Aren't these fun projects? You can make them too with the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. But you'll want to get it soon, at it will be gone on June 1st. While you're at, be sure to get Simply Scored as well, as the Diagonal Plate sits on top of it.
Reserve your Product Share Today
2016-2017 I Want It ALL Bundle: $87.99 (includes $6.00 bundle discount)
(+$6.45 priority shipping)
The "I Want It ALL" Share includes the following shares:
- NEW Designer & Specialty Papers Share (see details below) - 129 sheets
- NEW Ribbon & Trim Share (see details below) - 50 yards
- NEW Accessories - $15 value - 184 pieces (only available with "I want it all"). This share offers 184 pieces and includes the following:
- (2) New style Delicate White Doilies, (5) 2015-2017 In Color Doilies, Clear Tiny Treat Box, Glassine Gift Bag, Gusseted Cello Bag, (2) 2x8 Cello Bags, Gold Binder Clip, (10) Metallic Enamel Shapes, (40) 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, (40) Brights Enamel Shapes, (40) Regals Enamel Shapes, (40) Subtles Enamel Shapes
- Early Bird BONUS = Uninked Stampin' Spot!
To see the rest of my product share offerings, visit my
Product Share Page
2016 Occasions Catalog Product Share Timing
- Taking Reservations: starting May 12th
- Paypal Billing: begins May 25th (payments must be received by May 31st to be included in my first round)
- Early Bird BONUS: ends May 31st - receive a new Uninked Stampin' Spot!
- My Stampin' Up! order: June 1st (first day to order from the Annual Catalog)
- Estimate mailing of shares: June 17/18th (NOTE: this date may change, as we have already been notified of possible backorders from Stampin' Up!.)
How to Reserve a Product Share:
NOTE: There is a process for product shares...collect reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order, receive shipped order, cut and sort product, repackage product, package up your product share and mail. The entire process roughly takes at least two weeks after I place my order with Stampin' Up!
EMAIL ME directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product share reservation information listed below: (Note: For multiple shares - contact me for a shipping quote...a Priority Mailing Envelope can hold quite a bit).
Before the new catalog can come out, we have to make room for it by saying good bye to retiring products from the Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog retiring lists:
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by category/alpha
- Print PDF: Retiring List for Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog - sort by catalog page #
NOTE: All "current bundles are being discontinued (even ones not listed on the retiring list). You'll notice that some of the current bundles individual productsare also not listed on the retired list. Those "unlisted" individual products will carryover into the new catalog, but will not be available in a bundle. So take advantage of bundle savings and get your bundles today before they are gone! (If you have any questions about a specific product, feel free me to contact me).
SHOP: Retiring List