As promised, here's the video on how to make the Easy Envelope Card Box I shared on the Spring Catalog Control Freaks Tour a couple days ago.
Easy Envelope Card Box Instructions:
Fits four cards and envelopes (Note: cards should be with little or no bulk)
- Cardstock: 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" Daffodil Delight
- Diagonal Score: (watch video below for tips)
- 3-1/4", 3-3/4" on two opposite sides (on one of these sides score at 7-1/2", to be trimmed off)
- 4-1/4", 4-3/4" on the remaining side
- Trim off the 4 intersecting areas
- Adhere Designer Paper from Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit to front flap only (not the one that was trimmed off)
- Make closure with Modern Label Punch - Tangerine Tango cardstock and (2) Mini Silver Brads
- Insert cards and envelopes
WATCH VIDEO: EASY ENVELOPE CARD BOX
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 129302 Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit
- 119859 Modern Label Punch
- 122334 Simply Scored Tool
- 125586 Diagonal Scoring Plate
- 122941 Mini Silver Brads
- It's Sale-a-Bration Time: Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can choose for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- Paper Pumpkin visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
- Check out Stampin' Up! NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)