It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
For this week's challenge, I wanted to continue with this week's Brides and Babies theme. So I reached for products from Stampin' Up!'s A Little Foxy Suite!
A little note about this suite; the Foxy Friends stamp set & matching Fox Builder punch "Bundle and Save 10%" is retiring (as a bundle). However, they will return "separately" in the new catalog. Having said that, the adorable matching A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack is retiring for good, so stock up now!
Foxy Friends Congratulations card
- Adhere 4 strips of A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring) to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- (2) of 3/4" x 3-3/8" and (2) of 3/4" x 4-5/8"
- Stamp greeting (Better Together stamp set) with black ink.
- Stamp "cat with hands holding something" image (Foxy Friends stamp set) with Smoky Slate image. Stamp paws with black ink.
- Stamp curved leaf image with Calypso Coral ink (left end of image will stamp over cat image)
- Stamp cat image again on scrap of Whisper White. Stampin "face with whiskers with black ink." Cut out "head" with Fox Builder Punch and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch scrap of Calypso Coral with Confetti Hearts Border (retiring). Using the largest hearts: Adhere one to cat's hands with Stampin' Dimensionals (cut to size). Then brush Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen onto the cat's heart. Adhere 4 more to each corner of the card with Fine Tip Glue.
How cute is that glittery heart the cat is holding? Makes me smile!!
Tip for you: When you see a bundle in a catalog, it will only be available in one catalog release as the "bundle & save 10%". So...to get your favorite bundles at the savings price, you'll want to make sure you get them before the end of a catalog period!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn