It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
For this week's sketch challenge, I reached for some new upcoming products from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Specifically, the new Dragonfly Dreams Bundle...a must-have for any paper crafter. Imagine them floating across your cards and scrapbook pages!
Dragonfly Dreams Quick & Cute card
- Diagonal cut a 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Falling in Love Designer Series Paper. Adhere pieces (to top and bottom edges) of 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp greeting (from Dragonfly Dreams stamp set) with Sweet Sugarplum ink (keep close to the left edge).
- Adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Sweet Sugarplum card base.
- Die cut dragonflies using Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit dies from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock. Adhere to card with glue dots.
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
My camera was not able to capture the full beauty of this card. In real life, it's very pretty!
The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle is a must-have from the new Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog. Be sure to add it to your shopping list, so you're ready to go on January 4th.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please click here to see all of this week's challenge participants.
SHOP: Year-End Closeout - selected products on sale up to 60%
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
December VIP Host Code = CVXEDPVM
(learn more here)