Mark your calendars, as it's that time of year again. Stampin' Up! clears out the "old" to make room for the new. Below is the schedule for Stampin' Up!'s retired products list and new catalog releases dates.
- Monday, April 21 - Retired List to be published (products available while supplies last)
- Monday, June 2 - New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
- Wednesday, June 4 - Last day to order from the "old" 2013/2014 Annual Catalog
- Thursday, August 28th - New 2014 Holiday Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
How to get your new Stampin' Up! 2014/2015 Catalog?
- If you're a frequent customer of mine - you'll automatically receive your free catalog sometime in mid to late May. NOTE: If you're an online customer - be sure to make sure your online account profile has your current mailing address.
- If you're a club member - you'll also automatically receive a free catalog from me!
- Not a current customer - That's OK - just place an order of $50 or more in April and May, and you'll be added to my mailing list to receive a free copy!
Thanks for shopping with me! I very much appreciate you choosing me as your demonstrator!
2013/2014 In Color Products
These colors are products that will retire - so if you need to stock up on Ink Refills, Cardstock, Embellishments (ribbon and such) - you'll want to do that now. They have been know to sell out in the past. So stock up today!
Product Shares Update
I've been receiving inquiries already and thought I should share an update here:
- Yes - I will be offering product shares and swatchbooks for the new catalog. However, I won't know any of the details of the offering until May. Check back then for more details.
- If you wish to get in on any last-minute product shares (Paper or Ribbon) - I recommend contacting me now before the retired list goes live, as I'm not sure what I will be able to order because supplies can be limited. NOTE: I won't know until 4/21 - what is on the retired list. But it's likely there will be some retiring ribbon products (we generally can count on the prior year's incolor ribbon retiring) and typically most of the DSP will be gone (these are my guesses from past year's experience).
- Check out my Product Share Page