It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
As soon as I received my pre-order of the new 2nd Release Sale-a-Bration products, I knew I would be using them for today's sketch. The free Make a Medallion stamp set was the perfect choice for the focal point and the free must-have Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack was just right for the small strip of paper. Here's what I came up with...
Make a Medallion: Quick & Cute 5-Step Card
- Adhere 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Sweet Sugarplum card base.
- Adhere 4-1/4" x 3/4" strip of new Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper to card.
- Stamp new Sale-a-Bration Make a Medallion images with Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron inks on 3" square of Whisper White. Die cut with Layering Circle Framelits Die (2-3/8"). Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting with Sweet Sugarplum ink on 1/2" x 3" strip of Whisper White. Trim ends into banner shape. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Thread Whisper White Bakers Twine through silver Mini Paper Clips. Clip onto medallion, then tie twine into a bow.
How can you get these new Sale-a-Bration products? When you shop during the Sale-a-Bration promotion and your order totals $50 (before shipping/tax), you can choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product! Choose from:
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Place your qualifying order and you can choose ANY Sale-a-Bration FREE item!
- One FREE choice with $50 order.
- Two FREE choices with $100 order
- Three FREE choices with $150 order (and Stampin' Rewards)
- Four FREE choices with $200 order (and Stampin' Rewards)
- BEST DEAL...Five FREE choices with $250 order (and Stampin' Rewards, PLUS $25 extra in Stampin' Rewards - woohoo!)
Have fun choosing your free item(s):