It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
Woohoo...new stamps are in the house! And I couldn't wait to play with them. I think the new Swirly Bird Bundle is a perfect choice for this week's Sketch Pad Challenge. I also got to play with a couple of the fun new In Colors - Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach.
Dawn's Six Step Swirly Bird Card
- Die cut the swirly shapes using the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (part of the the bundle) with the Big Shot and the Precision Base Platform.
- Using the Big Shot Brush helps out when removing the pieces from the dies.
- Large scribble is Sweet Sugarplum, small scribble is Peekaboo Peach, leaves are Basic Black
- Stamp dotted image from Swirly Bird stamp set with Sweet Sugarplum
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon to 4" x 5-1/2" Whisper White cardstock
- Adhere flowers to panel with Fine Tip Glue and Glue Dots
- Stamp greeting using the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set with black ink
- Attach Rhinestone Jewels
The new Thoughtful Banners stamp set comes with 58 images! I'm already enjoying having this set. I can see lots of different greetings that I can create with just one set! You'll want to add both of these new sets to your wish list to order on June 1st!
Be sure to check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Dawn Olchefske
- Jan Carlson
- Judy Strickling
- Michelle Harrington
- Angela O'Neill
- Connie Plaumann
- Sharon Bennett
- Dawn Thomas
- Cathy Peck
- Debbie Sollinger
- Joan Weidling
- Miriam Bollinger
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Dawn's Product Shares
Place your reservation for round 1 now!
(NOTE: product shares mailing date has been updated to June 17/18th,
as we have already been notified of possible backorders from Stampin' Up!.)
May VIP Host Code = PQZWNS9Q
(learn more here)