What does the fox say? Today she's saying "she cares" by sending encouragement to friends and family. This sweet card uses the You've Got This and Foxy Friends stamp set .
You've Got This Foxy Friend
- Add texture to 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Woodland Texture Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere to folded 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crumb Card card base with Fast Fuse adhesive (my favorite adhesive for adhering texture pieces)
- Punch 4" x 2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Stamp greeting (You've Got This stamp set) with Chocolate Chip ink (on right half of tag, leaving room for fox). Thread two pieces of Old Olive Bakers Twine through tag and tie in a bow. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp fox image (Foxy Friends stamp set) with Calypso Coral ink on scrap of Very Vanilla. Stamp eyes with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Fussy cut out.
- Stamp tree stump image with Chocolate Chip ink. Fussy cut out.
- Adhere both images to tag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
It seems these days a lot of people are in need of encouragement. Whether they are "under the weather" or "going through a difficult situation", a handmade card can lift their spirits. Send a little sunshine their way!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Get Retiring Product Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products