Have you started thinking about Christmas card making yet? I know, it seems a bit early...Christmas in July?! But really, it's never too early to start. With Stampin' Up!'s Merry Everything Bundle, you can get an early start on your Christmas cards (and fall holidays), AND save 15% too!
What I love about today's Note Tag Punch Window Trick card is that it's a simple card that packs a lot of punch! Punch - get it?
Merry Christmas card details:
- Start with 3-1/4" square of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Punch with Note Tag Punch using the Note Tag Punch Window Trick (2-punch window)
- Missed the video? You can watch it here.
- Position punched DSP (don't adhere yet) over piece of 3" square Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp greeting through window
- Tie Silver Baker's Twine around window opening of DSP punched square and adhere to stamped white square
- Then adhere to 3-1/2" square piece of Silver Foil Sheets
- Adhere to 4-1/4" x 11" Real Red cardstock (folded in half) with Stampin' Dimensionals
You can get 9 cards of out one sheet of Designer Series Paper. Great for making Christmas Cards. Maybe I'll whip up a whole sheet of them now and I'll be 9 cards ahead for the holiday season!
Speaking of BUNDLES...
Did you notice? There are a lot more bundles to choose from this year, giving you a great way to save. But sometimes, it's hard to find them in the catalog. It's a bit of a scavenger hunt. So here's a handy list of all the bundles
Dawn's Stamping Supplies