Today I'm sharing a couple of new products from the 2019 Holiday Catalog...Apple Builder Punch and the Mercury Glass Designer Acetate.
What happens when you combine the Apple Builder Punch to create beautiful die-cut apples (or pumpkins) for your projects with Mercury Glass Designer Acetate featuring a faux mercury glass finish on acetate sheets?
A pretty awesome pumpkin! We did this card at my Stamp Club last month and TO GO members are receiving their project packs this week. For information regarding my TO GO Classes, learn more HERE
How'd She DO That? Mercury Glass Acetate Pumpkin card
- Stamps: Gather Together
- Cajun Craze (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Crumb Cake (2" x 5-1/2" - prior to using Banner Triple Punch)
- Pretty Peacock (scrap for 2-5/8" Stitched Shapes square die)
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (for Apple Builder Punch - punch from full sheet)
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate (for Apple Builder Punch - punch from full sheet)
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Other: Stitched Shapes Dies, Apple Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Leaves Trinkets, SNAIL, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- The Mercury Glass Designer Acetate is rather thick. DO NOT cut narrow strips (to save on paper) when punching out shapes using the Apple Builder Punch. Be sure to punch all three shapes at the same time (apple/pumpkin, stem & leaf) to extend the life of your punch.
- Tips for assembling acetate pumpkin:
- adhere acetate to same shape of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (I used the white pumpkins with Pretty Peacock leaves - but you can use any color/pattern behind the acetate.)
- adhere leaves trinket with glue dot
- tie off 2-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake ribbon with coordinating Cajun Craze linen thread - in a bow. Adhere with glue dot.
- flip pumpkin over and adhere stem with glue dot on the backside.
The Mercury Glass Designer Acetate will add a touch of vintage shimmer to all your projects this season. Don't forget to get the Apple Builder Punch so you can create a bushel or two of beautiful die-cut apples (or pumpkins) for your projects. Add these seasonal favorites to your shopping bag today!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
October FREE Tutorial PDF: Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites
FREE Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites Project Tutorial PDF - October 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects the Monster Bash Suite and Come to Gather Suite of products (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Paper Pumpkin - Coming in October/November
Paper Pumpkin wants to help you share love and joy this Christmas with a duo of delightful, special-edition kits during October & November. Put them together and you have everything you need for a heartwarming, handmade, and coordinated Christmas.
- October’s kit includes 10 traditional cards
- holiday card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- November’s kit features 24 can’t- miss tags.
- holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- NOTE: the October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by October 10 to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
October VIP Host Code Gift
- (with qualifying order)
Star Designer Elements
October 2019 VIP Host Code = ZPGSYMU3