This week I'm sharing ideas using the super cute Christmas Scottie Bundle (includes Scottie Dog Punch).
For Day #1, I've a got an adorable holiday card for you, using basic stamping with a little added texture for a fun twist!
How'd She DO That? Wintry Christmas Scottie card
- Stamps: Christmas Scottie
- Smoky Slate (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (3-3/4" x 5")
- Sweet Sorbet (3-7/8" x 5-1/8")
- Ink: Basic Gray, Sweet Sorbet Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Stamparatus, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- I recommend using the Stamparatus for this card. It not only helps with perfect placement, but is great for mass-producing this adorable card.
- For an unexpected twist, add texture with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
- Even though this is a "half-size" folder, you'll want to use the full size Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- You'll need the larger surface to position the stamped panel inside the folder on the diagonal from the lower left to the upper right. (take a closer look at the photo above)
- Add lots of sparkle! Place larger rhinestones in the snowflake centers, then smaller ones where desired, plus one on the dog's bow.
This Christmas Scottie stamp set (or Christmas Scottie Bundle - includes coordinating punch), is not only for the dog-lover, but any critter-lover! You'll be surprised at all of the various way you can use it! Stop back this with for more ideas! In the meantime, add it to your shopping cart today so you can get started creating your own Scottie Dog cards right away.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- NEW RELEASE: Fitting Florets Collection
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
NEW Fitting Florets Collection
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need - all year long
Available Now: November 1, 2022 - January 4,2023
Fitting Florets Collection (163129) - includes everything listed below:
- Framed Florets Bundle (162407) (includes Stamp Set and Dies)
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (160888)*
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (161814)*
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (161822)*
*Starred items are exclusive and will only be available while supplies last. The rest will carry over into the Mini Catalog starting January 2023
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Fitting Florets Collection 11-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the NEW Fitting Florets Collection of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
DECEMBER Paper Pumpkin - Good Things Come in Small Packages
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
- This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs.
- It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop!
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- Finished box size: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 1/2"
- Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on!
ADD-ON PRODUCT: 163134-Good Things Cards & Envelopes (only $10)
- 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, 20 matching envelopes.
- Finished Card Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Add-ons are available during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
- Available now to Paper Pumpkin subscribers - CLICK HERE
Subscribe HERE by DECEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: