Flower Fusion Accents and Elements is an awesome new product for Stampin' Up!
They come in various shapes (5), sizes (lots) and colors (Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Rose Red).
In the Product Display above, there are numbers under each flower. Each flower comes in all three colors. If you look at the first flower, the rose red 5-Petal flower. It has a number 2 underneath it. That refers to the number of flowers per color that you will receive for that particular flower - so a total of 6 (two of each color). Approximately 130 in each pack!
FYI - you can access this product display and other displays on the right side of my blog.
Things you can do with Flower Fusion...
- Use as an accent to a stamped image or layer over a stamped image
- Layer multiple flowers
- Layer with die-cut blooms (Occasions Mini)
- Layer with a 5-petal...can be used with other punches (Boho Blossom, Scallop)
- Cut them up to use as leaves, strawberry top, etc
- Attach to ribbon
- Accent paperclips
- Apply rub-ons.
- Use with Pretties Kit, buttons, eyelets, brads
- Stamp with craft ink over flower
I’m sure you can think of lots more ways to use your Flower Flusion. Watch for my project samples from my Flower Fusion Stamp Camp.