Technique Tues Card - You Decide!
March 28, 2008
Hey Hedgehog Stamping Club members...Are you ready for Technique Tuesday, April 8th? Well - I'm not. Well...mostly I am.
The only thing is...I'm having a debate with my daugher, Becky over the colors. She's the creative one, so sometimes she pushes me outside of my comfort zone - especially with color combos. I designed the card below featuring one of the FREE WHEELS you can get from APRIL'S FREE WHEELING SPECIAL.
Here it is with Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky - more my color combo style.
This one is Becky's color combo style with Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. I sooo would have never chosen yellow, but it's growing on me.
So what do you think...which color combo do you prefer? Wild Wasabi with SOFT SKY or SO SAFFRON. You decide - let me know by leaving a comment with this post.
REMINDER...Technique Tuesday - Club Member Only Class
- Tuesday, April 8th (open from 4:30-8:30pm)
- or Wednesday, April 9th (open from 6:30-8:30pm)
- RSVP's due by Sunday, April 6th
- Technique #1 - Stampin' Around Wheels
- Technique #2 - Rub-on's
- Bonus Technique - yep, that's right...you get a bonus technique this month. I'll feature something cool from my Stampin' Up! Bermuda cruise!