Hey Hedgehog Stamping Club members...Are you ready for Technique Tuesday, April 8th? Well - I'm not. Well...mostly I am.
The only thing is...I'm having a debate with my daugher, Becky over the colors. She's the creative one, so sometimes she pushes me outside of my comfort zone - especially with color combos. I designed the card below featuring one of the FREE WHEELS you can get from APRIL'S FREE WHEELING SPECIAL.
Here it is with Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky - more my color combo style.
So what do you think...which color combo do you prefer? Wild Wasabi with SOFT SKY or SO SAFFRON. You decide - let me know by leaving a comment with this post.
REMINDER...Technique Tuesday - Club Member Only Class
- Tuesday, April 8th (open from 4:30-8:30pm)
- or Wednesday, April 9th (open from 6:30-8:30pm)
- RSVP's due by Sunday, April 6th
- Technique #1 - Stampin' Around Wheels
- Technique #2 - Rub-on's
- Bonus Technique - yep, that's right...you get a bonus technique this month. I'll feature something cool from my Stampin' Up! Bermuda cruise!