I received a swap last fall from a fellow Demonstrator, Shawn N. She did this really cute Holiday Gift Card Enclosure and the inside was so dang clever. I knew I had to share it with my club members and this month was the month! With graduations, Father's Day and summer Weddings, gifts cards make for a quick and easy gift. But sometimes they can seem impersonal. So make this clever enclosure card and your recipient will feel special!
This project uses two punches to create a clever "pocket" for your gift card. The Word Window punch and the 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Score 11 x 4 1/4 Very Vanilla Cardstock at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4"
- Fold in half
- Punch out two Word Windows along the folded edge (only go 1/2 way in, keeping about 3/8" in from each edge.
- Punch out 1 1/4" half circle between the two previous punches
- This is where I like to "test" my gift card to make sure the "window" is wide enough - if not - just go back over it with the Word Window punch to make wider.
- Adhere the center sections together - only on the two sides - keeping to the outer edges (so your card will fit in the "pocket" you just created.
- Now adhere the other two ends to the inside of your card measured 6 x 4 3/4 (fold in half).
- Decorate and enjoy!
Bye bye retiring stamp set - Carte Postale w/matching jumbo wheel Leaves ala Carte
Color - Bashful Blue, So Saffron & Very Vanilla