Big Shot: Purse, Bird Scallop Envelope
October 20, 2008
I'm lovin' my Stampin' Up! Sizzix Big Shot! I just can't stop using it. It's sooo much FUN!
Last month I started my monthly BIG SHOT TUESDAY club classes. I'll be doing a series of 4 classes to teach people how to use their BIG SHOT (all classes will repeat next year - you can start at anytime!) BIG SHOT Class #2 is coming up this Tuesday at 6:30pm. I'm prepping some fun projects for that class.
In the meantime, here are a couple of fun cards. The first one is from last month's class and the second one is a "case" from someone else.
Supplies used: On your Birthday stamp set, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Hawaii Papaya Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain (so glad it's back!)
BIG SHOT: Scallop Envelope (use crease pad when using DSP), Tulipe and Birds & Blooms Dies
Dawn's Stamping Tips
1. Cut double-side Designer Series Paper with Top Note Die
2. Fold down about one-third of the Top Note cut out
3. Attach about 6" of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon with brads to fold
4. Decorate and attach to your card
5. If you only adhere three sides to the card to form a pocket - a gift card should be able to slide right into the purse!
Supplies used: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Vintage Brads, BIG SHOT and Top Note Die
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE