2nd Day of Christmas: Big Shot Santa & Instructions
December 02, 2008
If you've attended any of my Holiday Stampin' Up! Parties, then you've made this project. The Big Shot Santa! He's just adorable!
This project was shared by Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder & CEO of Stampin' Up! at the Stampin' Up! convention in July. Yes - that's right...even Shelli stamps!
Well actually, with the exception of some punches...this Santa is made entirely with the Big Shot. It uses the Pennant Die, Join the Cheer Die, and Scallop #2 Die (which has two sizes of scallop shapes which I'll refer to as large and small)
Here are the Step by Step instructions:
- Cut the Red hat with the Pennant Die (small pennant)
- Cut one Blush Face with the Scallop #2 (the large scallop)
- Cut 6 White small scallops with the Scallop #2 (5 beard, 1 hat)
- Cut "JOY" with the Join the Cheer Die
- Punch 1" White for Eyes
- Punch 1/2" Black for Eyes
- Add White Gel Pen to the Eyes
- Punch 1-1/4" for Nose (attach with Dimensionals)
DOholiday Shopping Online - CLICK HERE