Here's a fun way to give candy for the holidays!
1. Cut three Stampin' Up! Matchbox (#114890, $42.95), box bottoms only - not the covers from Real Red Cardstock
2. Assemble boxes and add a Silver Brad to the front of each box
3. Cut 6-1/2" x 7-3/8" piece of Soft Suede cardstock. With 7-3/8" side at the top of your trimmer, score at 3-1/4" & 4-1/8".
4. Punch a scallop edge border along both of the 6-1/2" sides.
5. Attach the 3 Real Red boxes to the Soft Suede piece with Sticky Strip
6. Decorate Nuggets with Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper (from the Holiday Mini Catalog)
7. Decorate top of box with Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper. The "hinges" are a tag from the matchbox die. Attach with Jumbo Brads.
8. Tie off box with Mistletoe Ribbon & Silver Cording (from Holiday Mini Catalog)
9. Stamp Merry Christmas bird (from Holiday Best Hostess Level one stamp set) with Soft Suede & Real Red Markers. Punch with Ornament Punch (from Holiday Mini Catalog)