Welcome to the 5th and final day of Punchy Christmas Projects. Today's project features the Red Guy himself - Santa!
We did this adorable Triangle box at my last month's DOstamperSTARS Team Meeting. He's quick and easy to do!
Scallop Circle - Whisper White Beard
5-Petal Flower - Whisper White Mustache
Word Window Punch - Whisper White Hat Trim
1 3/8" Circle - Blush Blossom Face
1/2" Circle - Blush Bloosom Nose & Whisper White Hat Pom Pom
1/4" Circle (retired) or crop-a-dile - Basic Black Eyes
1/4" Square (retired) - Basic Black Belt Buckle
3/4" Square (retired) - Brushed Silver Buckle
1/2" Strip of Basic Black for his belt
Triangle Box Instructions:
1. 4-1/4" x 11" Piece of Real Red Cardstock
2. Fold in half (at 5-1/2" mark)
3. Mark the 2 1/8" point on each 4-1/4" side (your marking the halfway point)
4. From the 2 1/8" point - score a diagonal line to the outer edge of the "fold in half" point.
5. Repeat for all four corners
6. Fold on all scored lines
7. Hold one side of the box flaps together and punch a hole through both flaps (about 1/2" down)
8. Repeat on the other side
9. Feed Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon through all 4 holes and tie in a bow
I've got some fun My Digital Studio samples to share next week - so stop back!!
Don't forget Stampin' Up!'s "12 Days of Holiday Sales" - ends Tuesday!