When Stampin' Up! announced their new clear block mount system, I was skeptical because...I really like my wood mount blocks. OK - I have to admit it...I'm a clear mount block newbie! But I did have an open mind when I gave them a try.
Well - I have to say...I'm in LOVE with the new Clear Mount Blocks. Who knew!?!
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle (15% off).
- LOVE the blocks ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- The Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning - YEAH!
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization & storage solutions much easier.
Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in BOTH traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Block A (1-3/16" x 1-1/4")
Block B (1-5/8" x 1-15/16")
Block C (2" x 2-1/4")
Block D (2-7/8" x 2-11/16")
Block E (3-7/16" x 4-7/16")
Block F (4-7/8" x 6")
Block G (3/4" x 2-1/2")
Block H (1-5/8" x 4-7/16")
Block I (2-1/4" x 5-7/8")
Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
- Click Here to see the Clear Mount Blocks in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog
Click Here for more FAQ on Stampin' Up!'s Clear Mount Blocks