As promised, today I'm sharing the instructions to make the Mini Milk Carton Gift Box from the February Control Freaks Tour.
For the tour, I shared an Easter Mini Milk Carton Gift Box. However, the box below was the original Gift Box I made for Stampin' Up!'s Mini Milk Cartons, which two fit nicely.
In fact, this was one of the projects we did at my last month's DOstamperSTARS quarterly Camp-A-Rama. (a quarterly camp and recognition meeting I do especially for my demonstrators)!
I saw a similiar box somewhere but no instructions. So I sat down and figured it out...trial and error. It was a good exercise in making boxes. I learned a lot and think I'm better at it now. Sometimes you just have to dig in and figure things out for yourself...you can DO it!
But today - you don't have to DO it yourself, you get the fruits of my labor!
Wanna be a DOstamperSTAR, then...
- Join my awesome DOstamperSTARS team(from all over the United States) and you'll have access to my resources and experience to help you start your own Stampin' Up! business.
- Receive my "New Demonstrator" training, including 2 free classes & more!
- Get 30% off your first hostess order in your first 45 days
- Have access to the all new Stampin' Up! demonstrator community, Stampin' Connection!
- Have additional access to DOstamperSTARS online resources!
- Ready to sign up? Get going right away with my password: dostamping