Triangle Tri-Fold meets Scallop Trim Border & Corner Punches w/Free PDF Instructions
March 04, 2010
I've been wanting to make a Triangle Tri-Fold card for the longest time and I finally got around to it (See FREE PDF Instructions below). I don't know why I waited so long. It was SO easy to do!
Plus, I also tried Stampin' Up!'s new Scallop Corner and Scallop Trim Border punches together. Took a little practice, but I love the look! Check out this Corner & Border Punch video as well as links to punch template guides.
Did you know?..The Scallop Trim Border Punch is FREE! That's right. With your $50 purchase - you can own one for FREE.
Dawn's Stamping Supply List:
· Vintage Labels stamp set (FREE with $50 order)
· Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pale Plum Cardstock
·Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
· Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
· 22" Old Olive Satin Ribbon
· Scallop Border Trim Punch (FREE with $50 order), Scallop Corner Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
· Paper Trimmer w/Scoring Blade
· Big Shot Die Cut Machine & Beautiful Wings Embosslit
· Stampin' Sponge
· Stampin' Dimensionals
Dawn's Stamping Tips
Download: FREE Triangle Tri-Fold PDF Instructions
Dawns Stamping Links
Stampin' Up! Shopping Online 24/7
Stampin' Up! Specials
Stampin' Up! Product Shares
Join DAWNS Team