Oh my gosh...I'm feeling the love! You guys (that's Minnesotan for y'all) are lovin' the Pansies!! So as promised, today I'm sharing my Stamping Video on how to create these beautiful Butterfly Pansies Punch Art. This card is a Sympathy card, however it would make a beautiful Wedding card too!
Yes, just by using Stampin' Up!'s Butterfly Punch, Shimmer White Cardstock and Reinkers - you too can make your own pansies!
Here's the video:
If you are unable to view, click "Butterfly Pansies" to view on YouTube
1. Punch out two butterflies from Shimmer White cardstock (two for each flower).
2. Spritz them with water (allowing the water to pool)
3. Load Aqua Painter with Eggplant Envy ink (from a re-inker) and touch the brush to the outer edges of the butterflies. The ink will spread, but you might have to "help" it along.
4. Touch the middle with Summer Sun Ink (from a re-inker)
5. Let mostly dry (you can let sit, dab a little off, or heat set)
6. Curl edges (I used a skewer)
7. Use Eggplant Envy Marker lines to the center of the butterflies
8. Adhere one butterfly crosswise over the other with a gold brad
Don't have a Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch (#119848)? Well, you can get one at my DOstamping Online Store. While there, don't forget to check out the Clearance items too!
Enjoy~Dawn O ________________________________________________________________________
Dawns Stamping Links