Woohoo...the new 2011 Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog is here!
Whether you're looking for stamps, paper or ribbon for Valentine's Day, Easter, Birthday, Sympathy, Mother's & Father's Day or spring project in general, you're bound to find something in our new Occasions Mini Catalog.
With SO many fun new products to choose from, it's hard to figure out which are my favorites. But here is what I think are must-haves!
1. Red Glimmer Paper - This fun new paper adds the bling without the mess. You'll love it for your Valentine projects
2. Build-a-Blossom stamp set w/matching Blossom Petals punch - just stamp and punch, and you've got a great flower to add to any project! Stop on by my Jan 8th New Year Launch Party Open House and give it a try!
3. Springtime Vintage Suite - My daughter is referring to this as "old lady" paper, but I'm lovin' it. Hmmm...must mean I'm an old lady. Either way - you'll love all of the coordinating products...Vintage Flowers, DSP, Designer Big Buttons, Ribbon Rosettes and Fabric!!
4. Create-a-Cupcake w/matching Build-a-Cupcake Punch - Since I'm not much of a baker, this has got to be the best way to make cupcakes ever!
5. Oh Sew Suite - As my daughter is the seamstress in the family - this is her favorite product line. And I have to say, it's really growing on me. With fun coordinating products line Pom Pom Trim, Fabric Designer Buttons, Sweet Buttons Embosslit, Fabric and more, it's hard to resist!
6. Six new Big Shot Dies/Folders, etc - Two new Circle Dies, Fun Flowers Die, Petal Cone Die, Sweet Buttons Embosslit and beautiful Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder...lots to choose from!
If you're having a hard time choosing - check out my 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog Product Shares. That way you can get a variety of consumables and then decide which are your favorites to order full packages!