I'm so excited to open up my April 30th DOstamperSTARS Quarterly Event to local Stampin' Up! demonstrators! This quarter's event will focus on the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2011 Summer Mini Catalog.
When: Saturday, April 30th, 9:00-1:30pm
Where: The Ranch (in Cokato, MN...Hwy 12 west of the Twin Cities)
Fee: $46 (DOStamperSTARS members only $36) - includes:
- Supplies to make 16 cards (from 4 new Summer Mini Stamp Sets)
- Complete 4 Set Sampler "Books"
- Games & Prizes (everyone is a winner!)
- Creative & Business Demonstrations
- Breakfast Muffins, Juice and Coffee
- Lasagna lunch (by Shelley!) & Beverage
Registration: RSVP Due by April 18th, payment due by April 25th
Kick-start your 2011 Summer Mini Catalog with great samples, in a fun new presentation "book" your customers will LOVE!
FOUR SET SAMPLER BOOKS
- Make 4 cards each, from 4 different stamp sets (total of 16 cards)
- Create Four Set Sampler Books (using the above cards), will feature these stamp sets: The Open Sea, On the Grow, Sunny Fun and Fabulous Florets
- Cards will also feature the following new products: DSP: Nautical Expedition, Beyond the Garden,
- Punches: Blossom Bouquet, Postage Stamp, Big Shot: Flower Garden Embossing Folder
- And More!
- Walk away with awesome display cards ready to showcase FOUR fabulous 2011 Summer Mini Stamp sets!
OPTIONAL: FULL CARD SWAP
Theme: Summer Mini Catalog
Full cards using only Stampin' Up! product. At least 2 layers & one embellishment
Bone Folder, Scissors, Snail, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer w/scoring blade, Camera, Beverages, etc. (final supply list will be provided with confirmation)
If you're a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from the Twin Cities area, join us for a FUN day of stamping, socializing with your fellow demonstrators, prizes and more!! Space is limited...so sign up NOW!