One of the traditions at a Stampin' Up! Convention is to exchange roommate gifts. So today, I'm sharing the gift I did for my downline roommates.
Here we are on the first day of the 2011 Stampin' Up! convention, Jenny, me, Laurie & Jan. Let me tell you...those smiles didn't leave our faces the whole time! What an awesome time!
Dawns Stamping Supplies
(bold items = new from 2011/2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog )
Stamps: Best of Everything (#123534w or 123536c)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Paper: Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White cardstock and Just Add Cake (#124339)
Accessories: Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die (#113453), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punches, Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon (#124142), Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Ooh - here's a sneak peak Shelli Gardner (CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) is sharing of the Christmas Keepsake Gift Project you'll receive when you sign up this month. Only 3-days left! To watch on YouTube, click here.
- $99 STARTER KIT. Hey - got a big wish list? Join now and save money!
- Want your very own 2011/2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG
- Get organized for your next order by filling out a WISH LIST
- New STAMPIN' UP! HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM gives you more options
- Place a $50 or more online order and earn free stamps with my DOstamping LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Want all the new ribbon and paper? Check out my hugely popular PRODUCT SHARES and get a little of each!