Today I'm showing how to achieve stunning results with just a stamp, ink and a Window Sheet. It's called the Reflection Technique and I was amazed at just how easy it is to do!
When was the last time you used your Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree stamp set? It had been awhile for me. But each time I use it, I remember why I got it in the first place, as it is lovely! And it's perfect for the Reflection Technique.
1. Ink image and stamp onto cardstock
2. Ink image again and stamp on clear Window Sheet
3. Flip stamped Window Sheet over so image is facing down
4. Carefully line up image w/first stamped image to create a "reflection"
5. Place onto cardstock and rub over it to transfer the image
6. Color grass and water using sponge daubers
Watch the VIDEO: Reflection Technique
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (#115026), Faith in Nature (hostess set)
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Marina Mist Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Window Sheets, Sponge Daubers
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Want your very own 2011/2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG
- BUY 3, GET 1 FREE Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper August 2011 Special
- Get organized for your next order by filling out a WISH LIST
- New STAMPIN' UP! HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM gives you more options
- Place a $50 or more online order and earn free stamps with my DOstamping LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Want all the new ribbon and paper? Check out my hugely popular PRODUCT SHARES and get a little of each! AUGUST 2011 ONLY: Special pricing on Paper Shares