Wow - another year at the fair has come and gone. I met a ton of wonderful people. Several of my current customers stopped by my Stampin' Up! booth to say "Hi" and got to spin my prize wheel. The prize wheel seemed to stop on "pink" a lot, so I did run out of pink prizes on the last day. Plus the wheel was a hit with the kids, who just wanted to spin it and guess which color it would land on.
As five days at the fair (10am-10pm) are long days, I believe I kept up with most of my email coorespondence. Today I'll be catching up from my weekend email. So if you contacted me with questions regarding joining Stampin' Up!, product shares, placed an online order, or purchased a Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog from me this weekend...you should get a response from me by the end of today.
In the meantime, here are my Stampin' Up! Display Boards from the fair.
One of most common questions I get asked about my boards is, "Did you make all of these cards?" (always said in amazement). Of course, the answer is NO! I'm so fortunate to belong to several swapping communities that do fabulous work, such as the Control Freak Swappers, Stamp & Share Leader Group from MN and of course my very own awesome team, DOstamperSTARS. Plus having just come back from the Stampin' Up! Annual Convention armed with new swaps - that helps too! I have to agree, my boards look amazing, thanks to these talented gals!
- Want your very own 2011/2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG
- BUY 3, GET 1 FREE Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper August 2011 Special
- Get organized for your next order by filling out a WISH LIST
- New STAMPIN' UP! HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM gives you more options
- Place a $50 or more online order and earn free stamps with my DOstamping LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Want all the new ribbon and paper? Check out my hugely popular PRODUCT SHARES and get a little of each! AUGUST ONLY: Special pricing on Paper Shares