Wow - it's been a long time since I've done a 10-Minute Tuesday Video. You're in for a spooky treat for today. It's a Halloween card using Stampin' Up!'s Dark & Dreary stamp set. The card was inspired by a swap I received from Carrie McCoy at the 2011 Stampin' Up! Convention. I saw her trading her card and I literally chased her down because I just had to have one!! Ain't it cool?!
I bet you're thinking...10-minutes, no way! Well...maybe 15 minutes. But yes - this is a surprisingly easy card to make.
Here's what is featured in this video:
1. Heat emboss Textured Impressions
2. Coloring with Sponge Daubers
3. Pleated Ribbon Technique
Get out your Big Shot and heat tool, and let's get stamping!!
Stamps: Dark & Dreary (#120837w or #121151c)
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Vintage Wallpaper Folder (#120175), Brayer (#102395), Heat Tool (#100005), Black Embossing Powder (#109133), Powder Pals (#102197), 5/8" Satin Basic Black Ribbon (#117285), Sponge Daubers (#102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my
- Want your very own 2011/2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG?
- Get organized for your next order by filling out a WISH LIST
- New STAMPIN' UP! HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM gives you more options at discounted hostess prices!!
- Place a $50 or more online order and earn free stamps with my DOstamping LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM (orders of $150 receive THREE STARS and Stampin' Rewards too!
- Want all the new ribbon and paper? Check out my hugely popular PRODUCT SHARES and get a little of each! HOLIDAY MINI SHARES now available!!
- September 23rd "Just Cards" Buffet - sign up NOW!
- October 1st "Wrap Up Your Holidays" Camp-a-Rama for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators