It was love at first site when I saw the new Stampin' Up! Blossom Box L Die for the Big Shot. I purchased it right away and began playing with it. I have to admit...my first box went horribly wrong. But I didn't give up. My second one turned out perfect and I thought I would share some tips that might help you with your Blossom Boxes.
As these tips are hard to describe in writing, I put together a video...take a look.
Paper: Flirtatious Designer Specialty Paper (#122360)
Accessories: Bone Folder (#102300), Big Shot (#113439), Blossom Box L Die (#123127), Standard Crease Pad (#113476), Sticky Strip (#104294)
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my
- Want your very own 2011/2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG
- Get organized for your next order by filling out a WISH LIST
- New STAMPIN' UP! HOSTESS REWARDS PROGRAM gives you more options
- Place a $50 or more online order and earn free stamps with my DOstamping LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Want all the new ribbon and paper? Check out my hugely popular PRODUCT SHARES and get a little of each! HOLIDAY MINI SHARES now available!!
- 10/1 Demonstrator "Wrap Up Your Holidays" Event filling up fast. SIGN UP HERE