Today's card was one of the favorites from my "Just Cards Buffet" class last week. It's clean and simple styling makes this a perfect card for anyone to make (beginner or experienced stamper). I chose a newer stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Easy Events. Which happens to be one of the stamp sets you can choose when you get the fabulous Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (see more details below).
My "Just Cards Buffet" classes are the last Tuesday of each month. The next one is November 29th. If you live west of the Twin Cities, I invite you to join us for this FUN and EASY class. Sorry - this class does not have a TO GO option.
FYI - this cute card will be one of the carryover cards I'll be offering on November 29th! RSVP for the November Class HERE
Stamps: Easy Events (#116958w or #123225c)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black (#101406)
Stampin' Write Markers: Melon Mambo (#121074), Pink Pirouette (#120969), 2011/2013 In Color Assortment (#123002)
Paper: Whisper White (#100730),
Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#117335), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309), Rhinestone Jewels (#119246), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), 2-Way Glue Pen (#100425), Dazzling Diamonds (#102023), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Loyalty Rewards Program
Only TWO days left to get the BIG SHOT, BIG DEAL Stampin' Up! special!
1. Did you know...there's a NO-RISK "TRIAL PERIOD" when you join Stampin' Up!? Yes - that's right! Stampin' Up! gives you till the end of your first full calendar quarter before your first order deadline (only $300). That means, when you join in October, you have at least months, until March 31st, to enjoy Stampin' Up! demonstrator benefits. Wow - that's a long time with this bargain starter kit in your hands before you "need" to do anything.
2. Did you say BARGAIN? Yes, I did! For only $175, you'll receive $440 worth of Stampin' Up! products and supplies this month...includes the $100 October 2011 Big Shot or Product Bonus with no shipping or sales tax.
3. I thought I could only get the Big Shot this month and I already have one? That's even better, because now you can purchase up to $100 in Big Shot Dies or ANY Stampin' Up! product on your wish list instead! It's YOUR CHOICE!
4. What if I don't do anything by the end of my first calendar quarter, Mar 31st? Then you simply walk away with NO consequence and you get to keep the deeply discounted & bonus products that came with your starter kit!
5. Can I get hostess benefits when I'm a demonstrator? YES, YES, YES! Any order(s) you submit that are $150 or more, will qualify for hostess benefits. PLUS - you'll receive your demonstrator discount too.
When you Join My Team, the above Easy Events card is one of 5 cards you'll receive from me in my Easy Events set sampler. Along with some other fun goodies too!!
Don't miss out on the Big Deal!! Sign up today!