As promised...Today I'm sharing the how-to video for making the Folded Star Ornament I shared on the Control Freaks November KISS Blog Tour. In keeping with the "Keep it Simple Stamper" theme, this ornament is just that...simple!!
Dawns Stamping Supplies
(Bold = From 2011 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog )
Stamps: Tags Till Christmas (120847w or 121169c)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (109014), Real Red Marker (100052)
Paper: Wild Wasabi (108641), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650) and Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Paper (124004)
Accessories: Small Oval Punch(120908), 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons (#104430)
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
Dates: November 21-30, 2011
Details: Get incredible discounts! Save 20 to 60% on some of your favorite Stampin' Up! products.
To shop & save now, click on ONLINE STORE
- Here's a PDF to view everything on sale
- Discounted digital downloads are only available for online orders.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- For product bundles, you must use the bundle item numbers provided. Bundle discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are used.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
- Discounts range between 20 and 60%.