When I first saw the Christmas Lodge stamp set in the Stampin' Up! 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog, it was love at first site. I immediately envisioned glittery snow covered roof tops. Today's card was inspired by fellow demonstrator LeeAnn Greff.
Here's some tips on creating your own Frosted Snow:
1. Stamp lodge image with Bravo Burgundy onto Crumb Cake cardstock. For best results, be sure to ink up your stamp really well.
2. Let dry completely. I used a Heat Tool.
3. Color snow areas with White Gel Pen.
4. Let dry completely. Again I used a Heat Tool.
5. Add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with a 2-Way Glue Pen
Dawns Stamping Supplies
(Bold = From 2011 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog )
Stamps: Christmas Lodge (#123767w or #123769c)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (#105214), Crumb Cake (#121030)
Paper: Bravo Burgundy (#105123), Crumb Cake (#120953)
Accessories: Big Shot (#113439), Perfect Details Texturz Plate (#115962), Texturz Silicone Rubber (#114615), Texturz Impressions Pad (#114614), Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (#122332), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023), Stampin' Sponges (#101610), uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen (#105021), 2-Way Glue Pen (#100425), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Heat Tool (#100005)
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn!
- Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
- Do you love Stampin' Up! Products?
- Wanna save money on your paper crafting hobby?
- Then joining Stampin' Up! is the answer for you!
PLUS - when you join by Friday, November 11th...you'll receive a product bonus. Choose either the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine OR $100 in your choice of Stampin' Up! merchandise!
Tips for signing up online...
- Join Online ...Sign Up Link
- Use your name as it appears on your Social Security card
- Be prepared. You may plan out alternative choices by completing the hard copy starter kit form first. Standard or Digital
- Alternative choices should be "like" items for "like" items at the same price or lower.
- Complete the online joining process
- FYI - the product bonus is a separate order you'll place later...see below for instructions
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log into the Demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
Product Bonus Instructions:
Approximately one hour after you complete your online IDA, you’ll receive a second email from Stampin' Up! that will explain how to order your FREE Big Shot or up to $100 in Stampin’ Up! products—tax and shipping are free! You'll have until November 30th to place your FREE $100 order. So don't feel rushed to decide on your free item(s) right away.
Happy Stamping~Dawn O