I finally got a chance to use the Stampin' Up! Petite Pocket XL Die . It was actually one of my first purchases from the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog and I've been itching to play with it. So at this month's Big Shot class, that's what we did! Take a look...
Isn't this adorable?! I love the way it turned out. You can put a gift card in it or a short message, money, etc. Hmm...I bet a nice little necklace would fit in there too!
2. Fold on all the score lines
3. Using Sticky Strip, apply it to the very outside edge of the two pocket "tabs", then remove Sticky Strip covering and assemble your pocket.
6. Adhere the decorated layers to your pocket with adhesive.
7. Tie about 10" of White Bakers Twine to one of the fasteners, then wrap around both in a figure eight fashion.
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program -
Don't forget...DO your holiday shopping on Monday, November 21st and get DOUBLE DOstamping Loyalty Rewards Points (Monday only!)