Stampin' Up! Delightful Dozen Guy Card
December 01, 2011
I'm always needing "Guy Cards", yet they can be a struggle sometimes. But with this Happy Birthday image from the Stampin' Up! Delightful Dozen stamp set - this card could be given to anyone. Just let your color choices dictate the feel of the card.
For this card, I started with the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper. What? A Christmas paper? That's right. In fact - there are several designs from this paper that could work for non-Christmas cards. Making it a very versatile paper choice.
Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper (122349)
Dawn's Stamping Tip for Multi-Colored Image
1. Ink the entire stamp with Marina Mist Classic Ink
2. Color "Happy Birthday" with Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
3. Huff your stamp to remoisten
4. Stamp on Whisper White cardstock (2-1/4" x 2-3/4")
Stamps: Delightful Dozen (122650w or 122652c)
Ink: Marina Mist (119668), Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker (119680)
Paper: Marine Mist (119682), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper white (100730) and Letters to Santa (122349)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Stripes Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (123128), Neutral Brads (119736) Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program