I've probably said this before, but...the number #1 request I get for cards is Guy Cards! Today's Guy Card is a card inspired by fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and friend Michelle Waletzko. Thanks Michelle!
The stamp set Natures Silhouettes is a perfect choice for a Guy Card. Pair it with the Label Framelits and it gives the feeling of a Trophy Deer Mount. Better on a card, then in my family room - eh? ;)
Dawn's Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Natures Silhouette (111542 wood only), On Your Birthday (111664 wood only)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Always Artichoke (105119), River Rock (108640)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Label Framelits (125598), Stripes Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (123128), Large Oval Punch (119855), Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (120931), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Summer Smooches Product Share Update
Includes 22 pieces for only $9.95 (+$3.00 shipping if not a local pick up)
- (12) 6x6 sheets of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
- (6) Summer Smooches Designer Fabric Brads (2 of 3 designs)
- (2) yards of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon
- (3) 9x9 pieces of Summer Smooches Designer Fabric (1 of 3 designs)
- BONUS: (1) Petite Purse Kit (includes pre-die cut DSP & brad. Paper patterns will vary)
If you haven't gotten your Summer Smooches Product Share yet, you'll want to reserve your share right away.
- Round 1-4 = going in the mail today!!
- Round 5-7 = estimate mailing on Wednesday
- Round 8 = taking reservations now (two spots left)
To reserve a spot in Dawn's Product Shares, please EMAIL ME directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For multiple shares - contact me for a shipping quote (as I'm pretty good at fitting quite a bit into a Priority Mailing Envelope, which saves you money!).
Please include the following information in your email:
2. Mailing Address (United States addresses only)
3. Which share(s) you would like to reserve (see choices below)
4. Email for Paypal invoicing
When your share(s) fill, I will email a Paypal invoice for you to complete the payment process. At which time, I'll place the order with Stampin' Up! Upon arrival from Stampin' Up!, I will sort, cut, wrap/assemble, package and mail. Which generally takes about two weeks.
Check out all my
PRODUCT SHARES HERE!