Ooh - I went all giddy and everything when I saw today's card technique - Double Fold Gate Card. My friend Rachel Tessman showed it me and I knew right away my club members would love it!! So, this was one of our Stamping Club Projects this month. And yes, it was a hit!!
Besides the fun fold, it also features the Apothecary Arts stamp set and matching Label Collection Framelit. Both of these products are from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog, and are currently still available. Check out the complete Carryover List for products still available!
Here's the basic measurements:
- 5-1/2" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper
- Score at 2,4,8,10
- Turn and mark at 2-3/4 on both ends
- Watch the video for tips and how to create the diagonal cut
Watch the Video: Double Fold Gate Card
Dawns Stamping Supplies
Stamps: Apothecary Arts (125525w or 125527c)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (122384)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Label Collection Framelits (125598), Simply Scored Tool(122334) Blender Pen (102845) Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Retired Stamps and Accessories Lists, add them to your wish list before they are gone, gone, gone on May 31st
- Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN' UP! CLEARANCE RACK for bargains up to 60% off!
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program